I started thinking about things I’d like to do in the new year. Every year I hope to move closer to having a successful business – to have an income doing the things I’m passionate about. Here are some of the goals I have for 2018.
- I will define what I want to do with my business. I know I want to pursue graphic design and writing projects, but I am not certain about what kinds of services I would like to offer. Should I offer many services or specialize in a few?
- I will buy a larger heat press. I’ve put this off for a while, but if I want to expand my business possibly into adult sizes, I will need one.
- I will start my own e-commerce site. I am hoping to add a shopping cart to my existing website, www.rahmdesignsllc.com.
- I will learn more about SEO. I know this is crucial to online sales, but I feel I don’t put enough time into it.
- I will set aside time each week for new design work, and write (at least a little bit) everday.
I am also looking forward to working with SCORE and the Women’s Business Center to grow my business. Here’s to many sales in 2018!